1.OECD. The OECD Environmental Outlook to 2050 - the Consequences of Inaction.OECD Publishing, Paris, France. 2012.
2. Zhang, Y., Shen, Y. Wastewater irrigation: past, present, and future. Wiley Interdiscip.Rev.Water, p. e1234.2017.
3. Lahnsteiner, J., van Rensburg, P., Esterhuizen, J. Direct potable reuse e afeasible water management option. J. Water Reuse Desalin.2018; 8 (1), 14-28.
4.Al-Lahham, O., El Assi, N.M., Fayyad, M. Impact of treated wastewater irrigation on quality attributes and contamination of tomato fruit. J. Agric. Water Manage. 2003; 61: 51–62.
5. Pereira, B.F.F., He, Z.L., Silva, M.S., Herpin, U., Nogueira, S.F., Montes, C.R., Melfi, A.J. Reclaimed wastewater: impact on soil–plant system under tropical conditions. J. Hazard. Mater.2011; 192: 54–61.
6. Kouraa, A., Fethi, F., Fahde, A., Lahlou, A., Ouazzani, N. Reuse of urban wastewater treated by a combined stabilization pond system in Benslimane (Morocco). J. Urban Water. 2011; 4: 373–378.
7. Kharche VK, Desai VN, Pharande AL. Effect of sewage irrigation on soil properties, essential nutrient and pollutant element status of soils and plants in a vegetable growing area around Ahmednagar city in Maharashtra. J Indian Soc Soil Sci. 2011; 59(2):177–184.
8. Saha JK, Rajendiran S, Coumar MV, Dotaniya ML, Kundu S, Patra AK. Soil pollution-an emerging threat to agriculture.Springer, Singapore.2017.
9. Dotaniya ML, Pipalde JS. Soil enzymatic activities as influencedby lead and nickel concentrations in a vertisol of Central India.Bull Environ Contam Toxic. 2018; 101(3):380–385.
10. Pipalde JS, Dotaniya ML. Interactive effects of lead and nickel contamination on nickel mobility dynamics in spinach. Int J Environ Res. 2018; 12(5):553–560.
11. Nasseri S, Sadeghi T, Vaezi F, Naddafi K. Quality of Ardabil wastewater treatment plant effluent for reuse in agriculture. 2012. [Persian]
12. APHA,AWWA,WEF.Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater. 21sted. Washington DC:American Public Health Association (APHA). 2005.
13.EPA, Process design manual for land treatment of municipal wastewater. Report 625/1-77-008.Us Environment Protection Agency, Circinnatei, Ohio. 1977.
14. FAO, Wastewater quality guidelines for agricultural use. Irrigation and Drainage paper.1989.
15. WHO, Health Guidelines for the Use of Wastewater in Agriculture and Aquaculture. WHO Technical Report Series, no. 778. Report of a Scientific Group, Geneva: World Health Organization.1989.
16.Trojanowicz K, Styka W, Baczynski T. Experimental determination of kinetic parameters for heterotrophic microorganisms in biofilm under petrochemical wastewater conditions. Pol J Environ Stud. 2009;2(2):913-21.
17. Salgot M., Vergés C. and Angelakis A.N. Risk assessment in wastewater recycling and reuse. Water Science and Technology: Water Supply. 2003; 3(4): 301-309.
18. Moghadam FM, Mahdavi M, Ebrahimi A, TashauoeiHR,Mahvi AH. Feasibility study of wastewater reuse for irrigation in Isfahan, Iran. Middle East J Sci Res. 2015;23:2366-73.
19.Tchobanglous G. and Burton F. L.Waste water engineering.Management. 1991; 7: 1-4.
20. AhmadiZadeh, Azam; Safar Maroufi&SabziParvar. Kermanshah Wastewater Treatment Plant Wastewater Recovery and Reuse for Agricultural Purposes; Third Conference on Water Resources Management, Tabriz, Iran Water Resources Science and Engineering Society, Tabriz University. 2008; https: //www.civilica.com/Paper-WRM03-WRM03_467.html. [Persian]
21. Najafi, P. Investigation of microbial contamination caused by irrigated grass with urban refined wastewater. Journal of Ecology.2005;86: 27-32. [Persian]
22.WHO. Guidelines for the Safe Use of Wastewater, Excreta and Grey water Wastewater use in Agriculture. 2006.
23. Coumar MV, Parihar RS, Dwivedi AK, Saha JK, RajendiranS,Dotaniya ML, Kundu S. Impact of pigeon pea biochar on cadmium mobility in soil and transfer rate to leafy vegetable spinach. Environ Monit Assess. 2016a; 188(31):4–10.
24. Chen Z-F., Zhao Y., Zhu Y., Yang X., Qiao J., Tianc Q., and Zhang Q. Health risks of heavy metals in sewage-irrigated soils and edible seeds in Langfang of Hebei province, China. Journal of Science Food Agriculture.2005; 90:314-320.
25. Munir J., Rusan M., Hinnawi S., and Rousan L. Long-term effect of wastewater irrigation of forage crops on soil and plant quality parameters. Soil Science Society of American Journal. 2007;215:143-152.
26.Toribio, M. and J. Romanya. Leaching of heavy (Cu, Ni and Zn) and organic matter after sewage sludge application to Mediterranean forest soils. Science Total Environmental.2006; 363: 11-21.
27. Alaton IA, Tanik A, Ovez S, Iskender G, Gure M, Orhon D. Reuse potential of urban wastewater treatment plant effluents in Turkey: a case study on selected plants. Desalination. 2007; 215(1):159-165.
28.Witek-Krowiak A, SzafranRG,ModelskiS.Biosorption on to peanut shell as a low-cost biosorbent. Desalination. 2011; 256(1-3):126-134.
29. Mariolakos I. Water resources management in the framework of sustainable development. Desalination.2007;213(1-3):147-51. doi: 10.1016/j.desal 2006;5:62.